31 12 2015
The legacy of the project and the activity of Mediterranean Desk in a next future.
21 10 2015
JGATE hosted a two days initiative focused on market access facilitation for Mediterranean brands.
16 11 2015
In the frame of our CBC initiative “Training for technological upgrading”, Unione Industriale Pratese organized a guided visit to ITMA Fair in Milan.
17 11 2015
A networking event to show the opportunities of the Mediterranean Hyper-Cluster for the TC companies.
01 12 2015
The partner GACIC organized the Capitalization Forum at Helnan Palestine Hotel in Alexandria, final milestone event of the Project, together with Sustexnet and Meditexprojects.
24 11 2015
The partner TEXFOR organised a seminar at the Hotel La Mola in Terrassa to analyse and discuss challenges of the Catalan and Mediterranean TT clusters within our CBC initiative on the Mediterranean Cross Border Cooperation in the field of technical textiles.
At your disposal
What is it?
The Mediterranean Desk is an organizational unit within each Partner of TEX-MED Clusters Project whose objective is the capitalization and wider exploitation of the project's results in terms of Cross Border Cooperation after the end of the project.
The system of Mediterranean Desks is a key tool for the establishment of a continuous cooperation and networking among textile and clothing clusters. It will provide a significant contribution for the creation of the so-called Mediterranean Hyper-cluster in the textile and clothing industry.
What does it do?
Each Mediterranean Desk consists of a Desk Officer appointed by each partner of the project. He or she is responsible for the following activities:
- tutoring the progresses of Cross Border Cooperation initiatives started by the project and after its conclusion
- promoting the launch of new Cross Border Cooperation initiatives and tutor their development after the end of the project
- maintaining and developing the network of Mediterranean contacts established during the project
- generally, contributing to the development of assets and activities aimed at the strengthening of the Mediterranean Hyper-cluster.
A Mediterranean Desk in each cluster: get yours
- Prato,Unione Industriale Pratese: Officer Lorenzo Incagli (Coordinator of all the Mediterranean Desks Officers) email email@example.com ph +39 0574 4551
- Sabadell , TEXFOR: Officer Mònica Olmos email firstname.lastname@example.org ph +34 93 7451917
- Thessaloniki, SEPEE: Officer Kavatziki Vassiliki email email@example.com ph. +30 2310 257075
- Monastir Mfcpole: Officer Ramzi Zammali email firstname.lastname@example.org ph. +216 71138543
- Tunis CETTEX: Officer Rym Charradi email email@example.com ph. +216 73 454 020
- Bethlehem,UPTI: Officer Jabra Mitwasi email Jabramit@gmail.comph.+970 598 933393
- Amman , Jgate: Officer Violet Torrosian email firstname.lastname@example.org ph.+962 79 6940442
- Alexandria, GACIC: Officer Yasmine Kandil email email@example.com ph. +2 03 4273338