31 12 2015
The legacy of the project and the activity of Mediterranean Desk in a next future.
21 10 2015
JGATE hosted a two days initiative focused on market access facilitation for Mediterranean brands.
16 11 2015
In the frame of our CBC initiative “Training for technological upgrading”, Unione Industriale Pratese organized a guided visit to ITMA Fair in Milan.
17 11 2015
A networking event to show the opportunities of the Mediterranean Hyper-Cluster for the TC companies.
01 12 2015
The partner GACIC organized the Capitalization Forum at Helnan Palestine Hotel in Alexandria, final milestone event of the Project, together with Sustexnet and Meditexprojects.
24 11 2015
The partner TEXFOR organised a seminar at the Hotel La Mola in Terrassa to analyse and discuss challenges of the Catalan and Mediterranean TT clusters within our CBC initiative on the Mediterranean Cross Border Cooperation in the field of technical textiles.
Areas for CBC Initiatives
POTENTIAL AREAS FOR CROSS BORDER COOPERATION
The assessment of the eight clusters and the general evaluation of the Mediterranean Hyper-cluster were the main inputs for the discussion of the Wrap Up Seminar. The Seminar attained the goal of identifying potentially fruitful areas of cross border cooperation among organizations of the 8 Project’s participating T/C Clusters. They are listed in the following table.
|CODE||AREA OF PARTNERSHIP||COORD.PARTNER|
|A1.||EU Programs in Innovation||MfcPole|
|A2.||Finishing//Water Treatment and Recycling||UIP
|A5.||Training on Technological upgrading||UIP|
|B5.||Access the USA/CND Markets||JGate|
|B6.||International development (Gulf, Russia, China, Latin America)||Texfor|
|B7.||Buffer Warehouse in Strategic Markets||Texfor|
|C8.||Local Brands / Islamic Fashion||JGate
|C9.||Style and product performance||Texfor|
|D13.||Raw Materials Virtual Platform||CETTEX|
|E15.||HR Developments (designers, technicians)||Alexcham|
|F16.||Stock (leftovers) Management||UIP-TEXFOR|
- Concept Note A1 A3 EU FUNDED PROGRAMS IN INNOVATION
- Concept note A2 finishing def
- Concept note A2 Sustainable Development
- Concept Note A3 New technologies in the field of finishing
- Concept note A3 Wastewater def
- Concept Note A3.1 Med Technical Textiles Platform
- Concept Note A4 COTTON_IMPROVEMENT
- Concept note A5 Technological Upgrading
- Concept Note A6 INNOVATION MATCHMAKING
- Concept note B5 access to US market
- Concept note B6 International Development
- Concept note B7 buffer warehouses in strategic markets
- Concept note C8 C10 Development of local brands
- Concept note C9 style and product performance
- Concept Note D 12 E-COMMERCE
- Concept Note D 13 RM VIRTUAL PLATFORM
- Concept Note D11 CO-CONTRACTING
- concept Note F16 Leftovers